Everyone needs a private space.....

Thinking about the "tiny house" villages I know that in those tiny homes, those residents have a real sense of home, of belonging and of community. As everyone requires a private space to organize their possessions , plans and thoughts.

Not having a private space can drive you insane as you lose items and become more disconnected from your community.... - cuz after all....who wants a homeless buddy? When I see old friends they don't ask me " how's my music?" They ask me "do you still have your Mercedes?". They identify me with the car I used to drive. And in the owning of that car..to them...I was a more complete person....to them...
It's such a curious question because I'm not an automotive engineer!!!! I didn't design or invent the
Mercedes.... but yet I am associated with it......my relationship with the music is my focus.....

I want a rehersal space...even more than an apartment....because in there, in that private space....where I am free to think, reflect and create....I will produce wonderful music - and this is who I am !

Comments

Popular Posts