Bye Bye Booth

Well my time is up at William Booth. To keep staying here I would need to move to the paid rooms upstairs. That's the "red pill". That's the "kool aide". I'm not drinkin it. Understand, they have rooms for rent at the WB. It's clean and sober and you're not havin any female company but you still hafta pay and worst of all you're considered "housed". Even living in this shelter I'm considered "housed".

As such, you are delisted from the Coordinated Entry for All list that leads to all the subsidized apartments in Seattle. That's why it's a trick. They are gonna move you upstairs in a paid room and count you as a success story and get more funding while you languish in a clean and sober room with no companionship! In your "community", the William Booth Shelter. Yeah right!

That is a checkbox. When they make a check in the box they get funding. We are units. We are funding units. I stayed here for 9 months because someone paid them for 9 months for me to be here. Now that that funding has expired...so have I.....kick rocks....get out...!!!!

Monday I start the UGM Link program. It's for homeless working men. You get a bunk, a locker and housing at UGM downtown. The UGM is the last stop on the block...,my senses are dull...I hope I don't get peeled...

Comments

Popular Posts