...the Nextdoor application let me back in...

Wow...see how sensitive I am. It's the beginning of the homeless psychosis....? I mean why does it mean so much to me? Why do I need to be a part of this? Why did I feel so crunchy when I was excluded? There is a guy at the Blaine Shelter. Now, understand, you get to the Blaine Shelter by referral only, and when it comes to cleanliness, and services, they are the Hyatt Regency to the UGM's notell Aurora motel. This guy he's lived in prison most of his life. He told me he's never had an apartment he's always lived like this. He recently got his section 8 apartment voucher he's filled out a residency application, he's almost ready to leave the shelter for his new rent subsidized apartment, but he's not happy about it. He likes living at the shelter. The Blaine Shelter is his community.

I thought I was part of your community until yesterday on my birthday when I couldn't access the app...

Comments

Popular Posts