car worries...

Worried about the car all day....DESC is closed till Monday. My caseworker assured me that they have contacted Lincoln Towing and that the impound release check in the amount of $299 is being generated.

I feel like this. That car is my only worldly possession. It is the only thing that separates me from the other homeless indigents.  If I lose my car I may as well commit suicide.

Judge Sean P. O'Donnell is an Irish capitalist bastard and he can kiss my natural black ass for evicting me from SHA housing for paying late and I owed no money and had no outstanding balance!

I'm a graduate of SHA's economic opportunity program and I have a certificate and a congratulatory letter that shows this.

I worked for 15 years teaching your children at the Seattle School District!!! I have worked all my life never having more than a month of unemployment. I deserve housing! I'm not a criminal or drug addict! 

I'm not moving way out somewhere in Tukwila, North Seattle or SeaTac and commute!! I grew up in and worked my whole life in Central Seattle and Capitol Hill and I'm gonna die there even if I expire in the Harborview Medical Center Emergency waiting room !

Comments

Popular Posts