fuck the Eastside...

Never again. The Eastside is not for the bus. I tried to catch the bus to the Amazon Bellevue Warehouse. I arrived and never even knew I was there because we have no signage!!!!

Ok..........That's a lonely bus stop at 2pm. Can you imagine the wait at shifts end .....7pm....
Why did I not drive my newly liberated car......?????? Leaving aside the bridge tolls , the Eastside
has notorious speed/violation traps....no way am I driving over there....

Saw Eddie G, an old school district buddy on Broadway and when I shared the details of my housing situation he gave me $20 and ask me if I had a place for tonite...

There's nothing like bein down n out & findin out who your friends really are.....
Here's the best homeless breakfast served daily at the Lazarus Center:
   

Comments

Popular Posts