we will learn guitar...

Misty my SO is having vision challenges. From diabetes and kidney failure her sight is degenerating.  She has an apartment with windows that look out onto the urban building tops of her Belltown neighborhood and even a slice of the Sound, but as her vision worsens she can see none of this detail.

We will find a whole new life in the world of music.  Teachers step up!!!! We are looking for you.

So not having an apartment but being able to see has enlightened me. I don't really care anymore. I just wanna make music.

I'm still at William Booth tryin to move upstairs to the clean n sober no overnight company private rooms. In 2 months I've only seen 1 drunk person here. One high guy last night was busy tweakin, packin, n takin a piss test for the staff, one word per tattooed calf reads "White Power". Just 2 beds away a Neo-Nazi tweaker....OMFG.....

Later that same night Joe (not his real name) has a seizure. For 20 minutes the EMT's call out his name to the lifeless body on the bottom bunk: "Joe, Joe, talk to me, do you know where you're at, Joe, Joe, it's the Fire Department, you had a seizure, Joe, Joe,......Joe, Joe, Joe.......Joe can you wake up and talk to me..."

Comments

Popular Posts