I'm invisible...

Where have I been? On routine...OMG...I have a routine...a pattern...I've almost adjusted...there's no place for me in the world of homelessness and shelters, I'm the clean, law abiding, invisible homeless, over 18, not disabled, not from a vulnerable population. This means I score very low on the emergency homeless meter. Homeless children and the disabled are at the top as it should be.

Understand, because I play by the rules (I'm working, clean, and don't live in a homeless camp I am invisible.) Of course I can easily elevate my status. I can get housing today! All I need do is get in my car and go find a young white woman (preferably under 18) get her on drugs and pimp her on Aurora while staying in a cheap hotel...(fastfoward...I'm caught, charged, and convicted)...then I get an apartment free of charge for years at a time!! I also will get a whole slew of services!!!....

But I'm not a pimp! I don't wish to exploit young women....so I get no free apartment......

Comments

Popular Posts