the Sherwood Cooperative...

Tonite at 6:30 I'll have dinner here! I want to move here. Dinner tanite is the first step in a multi-step application and selection process. They are very politically correct. Attached to the house website are numerous pdf's that detail how one should behave in a politically correct manner. I'm pretty sure I'm in conformation with respecting the racial and gender identities of others, so I should be ok....

I told them I was homeless. I told them I'm in the Rapid Rehousing program. I told them I was evicted from public housing and why. My RR caseworker wrote me a letter of reference.

If they do accept me for the first two weeks they will think all this guy does is sleep.  I have not enjoyed a restful night of sleep since November at the hot Curben Hotel!

Comments

Popular Posts