the boot..

The City of Seattle booted my car by mistake. They say I owe $354.47 in outstanding parking tickets. I've been doing community service to work it off. I'm at the municipal building figuring it out right now. They are fixing the mistake. The boot is getting off!!!

Yes, after speaking with municipal court folks the boot was removed. But, just in case you didn't know, that was a not too subtle reminder- since it can always get worse, being grateful for what we already have should be an ever present thought.....

there are things I won't do....like live in a tent. But living in tent can get you a "Tiny House". There is a place between the tent and the car it is the hospital emergency room. I went there twice when it was too cold in the car. I told them I was going to kill myself because I didn't have an apartment. They take you back in to a locked area, lock you in a room and chain you to the bed. You get one of those thick white blankets from the blanket warmer, and if you ask nicely they'll turn down the lights.

Then at some point a nice grad student comes and talks to you but the head nurse has seen your kind before and shows no sympathy. Chained to your bed and locked in your room you are welcome to stay warm in this environment as long as you like!

If you are in the freezing cold living in a tent, unclean and not working you are already dead. You are a feeder. You consume but you produce nothing. I believe everyone has the right to take their own life. It's mine. I own it. ....I can end it whenever I want...

Comments

Popular Posts