Lost Lake...


I'm at the Lost Lake Cafe it's 4:22 in the morning, demonic rock is loudly thrashing in the background. Here they serve bottomless coffee, so one can post up. I was denied entry to the Blaine Shelter eventhough I had a deal with my case manager to come in after 2pm. They're some good folks but they're not all on the same page.

Refer to my last post for more clarity, but what I explained could happen...did happen:
because I didn't have a note from my recognized employer (Amazon & my girlfriend, Andrea, who I provide personal care for), a worker at the Shelter denied me entry. I could work tomorrow at Amazon 7Am - 12:30 if I could just get in the shelter to access my work clothes. He shouldn't have done this. A case manager assured me I can come in after 2AM every night because of my care provider duties.

Apparently, the Blaine Center internal communication is ineffective. They are not all on the same page. This has made me miss work. Is the program really there to assist working people??? I'm trying to go back and forth to work and they are denying me access to my belongings unjustly!!!

Well, guesss what?? Lifes not fair! No one cares! Here we are at the Lost Lake Cafe, I can't work today and I will need to devote most of the day to improving the Blaine Center's internal communication so that I can work. Do homeless programs support working people.....or social control...............???????

Comments

Popular Posts