Lincoln Towing...

 
Today I woke up knowing I needed the tax form to get the car out of Lincoln Towing and that since they were not gonna fax it I would need to catch the bus out to Aurora and get in their face to get what I need!
 
I made the 3 morning breakfast stops, the DESC cold cereal n banana, the Lazurus Center served scrambled eggs and French toast (those lil kind that kids eat at reduced lunch that are a 1/3 of the width of a piece of bread) , the UGM had bacon, scrambled eggs and oatmeal!!!
 
After using the DESC wifi to get a Lincoln Towing update from my case manager I headed for the City of Seattle Municipal Court Community Service officer to explain why my community service hours (  needed to pay off parking tickets) were not completed in the agree measure of time.
 
After explaining that I was homeless and that the car is my primary residence the Community Service Volunteer Supervisor was gracious enough to extend my contract terms...
 
There is a man that sleeps outside Macy's on 3rd n Stewart. When he's not there he leaves his back. Every night he will return it is his "spot". Out of thr urban jungle he was foraged a home on a public sidewalk.

Comments

Popular Posts