Lincoln Towing...

Today I was able to get a shift off cssm at the warehouse. The great big beautiful tattooed manger woman was there and she's real positive. Amazon people are a mixed bunch. We all look so different. But many of the people I've met, when it comes to technology...they are very smart....

I hated bein the only smart guy on the job before, now with lotsa smart folks.....it's highly competitive!!!!

Many warehouse workers have advanced tech training and are , like me, vying for a fulltime corporate position. Let me say this: Amazon played no role in me becoming homeless. I love the co.! They are saving me from total poverty and giving me an opportunity to excel!

Still unable to get the car out. DESC has yet to receive a 1090 form from Lincoln Towing....tomorrow all day I'll go to DESC, to Lincoln Towing on the bus....get the form..
get the check...get the car.....OMG.........

Comments

Popular Posts