......the Car was towed part 2

today I have court at 10:10 Rm, King County Court, Judge Blah Blah........
He will decide if we will hafta pay the $300 to get the car out. He could waive
all charges and release the car to me because that car is my sole residence....

If he doesn't and I hafta pay.......I heard from my social worker at DESC that they will
pay to get the car out.......this is a blessing...

The city towed me so that provided work for 1 meter person, a tow truck driver, a dispatcher,
and my social worker. Once the $300 bill to the city and Lincoln towing was generated by my bad parking everyone got a piece of the pie . The City of Seattle which funds DESC in effect is paying the cost of it's own fines. No Matter. $300 can change hands and everyone gets work!!!!!!

This is how we 'use' the poor.

Comments

  1. Anything over $150 of Towing charges are too much of a penalty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are used to create commerce.....like when someone commits a crime is caught and is sentenced they have created 100's of hours of employment, for police, prison guards, medical staff, judges, ect.....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts